22/09/2018

New Hartley Juniors 12 v Horden Community Welfare U18s 2 - 22/09/18 - ground #471 - New Hartley Welfare








I'd been wanting to do this ground for about 2 years, but wanted to do on same day as when SD were at home aswell,as it's only 5 mins away on the bus. This is Horden's first season in this league, so they'll need time to settle. NH are well established in this league & it showed. some well taken goals and 2 penalties in the space of 3 minutes around 37 mins eased them to HT. during the 2nd half I got the X7 down to SD to catch up with that game's first half. I even saw some chances and a goal whilst at the bus stop!

season 2018/19 - 5 new grounds, 46 goals :)

transport -
X10 stockton - eldon square
X7 haymarket - new hartley
X7 new hartley - seaton delaval

Seaton Delaval afc 3 v Seghill fc 2 (a.e.t) - 22/09/18 - ground #472 - Wheatridge Park


the bus stops next to the ground, where there was a lovely litle moggy wandering about outside :)




Seghill were 2 up at the break but couldn't get through to the next round. I didnt have much energy left by this time, as long bus rides knacker me! so I just took a few pics from the "car park end", and sat down to eat my bait & drink me juice & rest!

season 2018/19 - 6 new grounds, 51 goals :)

transport -
X7 seaton delaval - haymarket
X10 eldon square - stockton






No comments:

Post a Comment