The bridge 2 v Southwick fc 3 - Jack Clark Park - ground 525 - 01/03/26
Another required Sunderland sunday league ground ticked off!
Bridge took and early lead but Southwick levelled straight away, then led 3-1 at HT. Bridge scored late on but Southwick held on to progress to the next round.
Southwick fc 6 v Monkton villa fc 3 - Wearmouth Colliery Welfare - Ground 529 - 16/08/25
I finally made it to my local sunday league ground whom I've decided to follow, a good mate i used to work with also gets to games when she can. I actually used to live opposite this ground , sometimes watched games from the sitting room window !
After a short bus ride to Southwick and some required shopping, i walked up to ground
2 well taken headers halfway through the 1st half set Southwick on the way to lead 4-0 at HT Goals galore followed the 2nd half. I walked home via an easy short cut.
Winlaton vulcan inn 0 v the dolphin 7 - Winlaton Community ground - ground 531 - 23/08/26
Did merro from sol to central station then train to Blaydon, where shopping was required in home bargains and morrisons then bus up the bank to the ground
No comments:
Post a Comment