02/09/2017

Hebburn Town Reserves 6 v Annfield Plain 0 - 02/09/17 - ground #445 - Castle View Football Academy







with 2 Hebburn teams playing in the Northern League & both using the main ground there, the reserves will be using this venue (I presume mainly for the easy access to the A19 for home & away teams). I departed Stockton on the 11.45 train to Sunnyland, arriving just after 12.30, then a bus to Castletown to the Billy Hardy Complex to watch Hylton Colliery CC for an hour or so. A few mins walk & I arrived at Castle View for the footy. annfield plain were sloppy in the 1st half & punished by 4 goals, which could've been many more. just the 2 goals were added in the 2nd half.
after the match I made my way to Wearmouth CC to watch the last hour of that game, but by time I got there, the game had long since finished! so I headed to spoons for a couple of pints of strongbow then did the 19.51 back down to Stockton :)

season 2017/18 -  4 new grounds , 28 goals

transport -
156 491 Stockton - Sunnyland
 
 

36 sunnyland - Castletown
35 Castletown - southwick
20A fulwell grange - sunnyland
142091 sunnyland - stockton

No comments:

Post a Comment