16/10/2016

Felling Magpies 2 v Seaton Burn 1 - 15/10/16 - ground #426 - Wardley Welfare

for the 5th Saturday in a row, I found myself on the X10 heading northbound! I got off at heworth as usual, but instead goin downstairs for the metro to regents centre & beyond, I'd reached the furthest point for the day. as I was only travelling on northern buses for the day, a 3+ zone Buzzfare ticket was required, which saved me a couple of quid on an explorer ticket :)
I got to heworth in plenty time before kick off, so had a pleasant walk in the sun up to wardley, which also gave me time to find nearest bus stop near to ground & times back to heworth.






the game was an enjoyable encounter, with all the goals coming in the 1st half. next week's destination is unplanned as yet, awaiting more fixure details :)

season 2016/17 - 14 new grounds , 67 goals

transport -
X10 Stockton - heworth
57 wardley - heworth
X10 heworth - Stockton

No comments:

Post a Comment