24/11/2014

Tadcaster Albion 2 v Morpeth Town 1 - 22/11/14 - Ground #357 - i2i Stadium

from the bus station, I headed for the Angel & White Horse, which is at the front of the Samuel Smith's brewery. I haven't been to that many SS pubs - Stockton, Selby, Whitby & York are places that I can recall I've been to an SS pub at. After a pint of special reserve cider, it was off to the footy ground :)



















it was £5 in, prog £1, Strongbow £2.80 in the clubhouse :)
as it stands, I've now done 10 NCEL grounds. Will be a long time till my next NCEL tick tho, as I need to try to save up a few quid ! til then, it'll just be York league grounds & northern alliance grounds with the odd random thrown in for good measure :)

#SoFarThisSeason 22 new grounds , 118 goals :) 

transport -
185101 thornaby - york
843 york - taddy
843 taddy - york
185122 york - thornaby

No comments:

Post a Comment